The Rodeo Adventure Labs Podcast is made to tell the stories of the the people and places that make us who we are.
You can find our podcast embedded in each of the following archive posts or at the following links:
- Rodeo Podcast EP5: Connor RyanOn the fifth episode of the podcast, Nik and Stephen sit down with Connor Ryan, a Natives Outdoors athlete. We talk about Connor riding 1,000 miles at the Break the (BI)cycle. The focus of this ride is to break the silence around mental health for black and Indigenous men. For Connor, the ride starts on September 10th, and he is up for the long […]
- Rodeo Podcast EP4: Rodeo Adventure PosseRodeo Labs and friends sit down with the Rodeo Adventure Posse (Kimberly Nuffer and Kiya Kelly) and hear their origin story of how they created a space for women to empower other women regardless of what bike or kit you are wearing.
- Rodeo Podcast EP3: Jones Pass / Logan Jones WilkinsOn the third episode of the Rodeo Podcast we first gather around to talk about big mountain adventures aboard drop bar bikes. Our recent ride up Jones Pass is a perfect case study of what this sort of riding is like so we use it as the main talking point. Should drop bar adventure bikes be up on these roads and trails that are […]
- Rodeo Labs Podcast EP.2: The CorralFor the second episode of the Rodeo Labs Podcast we had a little huddle and talked about what’s been going on lately here at The Lab. One of our goals with this podcast is to give a bit of an unscripted peek behind the curtain and show more of the behind the scenes of what we do.
- The Rodeo Labs Podcast. Episode 1: Cycling Photographer Natalie StarrOn episode 1 of our Rodeo Labs podcast we invite our guest Natalie Starr to share the story of how she got into both cycling and photography.