The Ridge x Rodeo framesets are the first to be offered in the updated Traildonkey specification which includes the following revisions:
- Rodeo Spork updated from 1.1 to 1.2 which includes the inclusion of internal dynamo routing options
- Change from PF30 bottom bracket shell to T47 threaded bottom bracket shell
- Change from 31.6 seatpost spec to 27.2 spec for additional compliance
- Redesigned aluminum Traildonkey head badge
- Compatibility with 15mm or 12mm front axles (15 by default, 12mm upon request)
The ordering process and timeline for this project will be as follows:
- 10 reservations are available. The full cost of the frameset is due at reservation as each frame will be produced raw and sent for painting on a per-order basis.
- Customer can indicate during ordering if they would like Dawn (blue) or Dusk (red) in the notes at the time of ordering
- Customers who would like to work up a complete custom build of the frameset with us should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when the frameset order is completed. We’ll tailor your build around your intended use of the bike, send you a complete build sheet to review, and invoice the remaining build separately.
- As each frame is painted to order the timeline will be variable on this project. We cooperatively schedule our paint projects with Epic Customs Frames will be painted in the order that they are reserved. Raw frames will ship to the painter right around the end of the February and each frame takes roughly a week to paint including layers and curing. We expect the earliest framesets to ship to customers mid March. PLEASE consider that there are always factors beyond our control on custom projects. Delivery timelines regularly shift, sometimes by weeks or even a month and patience is required especially on custom builds. If you aren’t a patient and your timeline for receiving your frameset or bike aren’t flexible that’s okay, but Ridge x Rodeo might not be a best fit for you. If there are delays we do promise to keep you in the loop and do our best to prioritize prompt delivery.
Ridge Supply Dawn Gallery
When people think Ridge Supply these are probably the colors that come to mind. The cool blue gradient originates directly from the morning light on the ridge lines in the Eastern United States. On the frameset these same colors play out on the seat stays, seat tube, and blades of the Rodeo Spork in a high gloss paint. Inside the main triangle the lightest and darkest blues from the gradient coat the circumference. The top tube is embazoned with Ridge’s #shakethedust motto. The non-colored areas of the frame are finished in a matte that contrasts the gloss of the blues in the palette. The head badge will be a black and raw machined aluminum Traildonkey crest.
Ridge Supply Dusk Gallery
Blue may be the iconic Ridge Supply color but the reds, oranges, and purples of the Dusk palette leave an incredibly dramatic impression on everyone who sees them. Inspired by Eastern United States sunsets, these colors make it incredibly difficult to chose a favorite between the two options.
On the frameset these same colors play out on the seat stays, seat tube, and blades of the Rodeo Spork in a high gloss paint. Inside the main triangle the lightest and darkest orange and purple from the gradient coat the circumference. The top tube is embazoned with Ridge’s #shakethedust motto in gradient. The non-colored areas of the frame are finished in a matte that contrasts the gloss of the gradients in the palette. The head badge will be a black and raw machined aluminum Traildonkey crest.