Traildonkey 2.1 frameset includes:
- Traildonkey 2.1 frame
- Seatpost collar
- FSA headset and expansion plug.
- Rodeo Spork 1.2 with 15mm through axle
- 135 rear dropouts and QR
- 142 rear dropouts and 12mm through axle
- Routing endcaps for 1x, 2x, mechanical, hydraulic, or electronic shifting
- Endcaps for dropper post or dropperless build configurations.
The Traildonkey fits true to size. That means if you order a 56 the frame will fit like a 56 typically does. The frame does have a generous slope to its top tube which lowers stand over height and makes the bike much more fun on trails. It also makes the frame adapted for dropper posts when built as a trail bike. The top tube slope can make the frame appear smaller, but the effective top tube height, reach, and other key measurements remain true to what you’d expect for each size.
|Seat Tube (C-T)||460||480||500||520|
|Seat Tube (C-T)
|Top Tube (effective)||535||545||560||580|
|Chain Stay (actual)||435||435||435||435|
|Seat Tube Angle||73+/-0.5||73||73||72.5|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||65||65||65||65|
|Head Tube Length||120||145||160||175|
|Head Tube Angle||69.5+/-0.5||70||71||72|
The Traildonkey frame and fork is warranted against defects in design and construction for the life of the bike. If we designed or manufactured something incorrectly then you aren’t responsible if the bike somehow fails. The Traildonkey is not warranted against abuse, crashes, or when used outside of the reasonable intent for a bike of this type. If you do crash and damage your Traildonkey we will offer you a deeply discounted crash replacement. We don’t want to profit off of your misfortune. Having submitted the bike to ISO testing and further tested it for four years and many thousands of miles over almost every terrain imaginable, we are very confident that the bike we’ve created is durable and dependable. We expect Traildonkey to deliver years after years of satisfying use to any owner who properly cares for and maintains it.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Technical Specifications Spork 1.2:
- Full carbon main construction
- Carbon steer tube
- Internal dynamo hub routing features.
- Internal USB stem cap routing features.
- Aluminum 15mm through axle hardware. Optionally convertible to 12mm
- Internal brake routing inside fork blade
- 140/160mm Flat mount disc brake compatible
- 160/180mm Post mount disc brake compatible with simple post mount adapter
- Heavy duty fender mounts and rack mounts on each fork leg at dropout, dual mid fork, and fork crown.